Monday, November 24, 2014

About me

Hey guys! So this is my first time even doing a blog, so please excuse me if the layout and such comes out weird. But I figured my first blog post should tell a little about me.. 

Let's start with the basics.. My name is Jenna. I am 20 years old, and am starting my RN I
in January :)

I live in a small area about 40 minutes outside of Pittsburgh. I've lived here my entire life, but I've also moved about 12 times including to and from 2 colleges. It's a very small area and I'd bet if you asked anyone else how they feel it's this... A love hate relationship. I love where I'm from and my friends and family here, but at the same time it is not a super exciting place with a bunch of fun things to do lol. But living very close to the city is awesome, so we figure things out:)

I am pretty much an only child.. I have a half brother but unfortunately I don't get to see him often because he lives in Tennessee with his family (he is 33). My mother is amazing so thankfully I didn't end up with the stereotypical "only child syndrome" of being selfish and bratty.. Not saying all only children are, but if you are an only child I KNOW you've heard that assumption more than once haha! But hey, you can't judge a book by its cover right?

I'm not going to go into a bunch of minor details about my life. I am extremely blessed in every way. I love God and I know through Him and with Him all things are possible. Do I go through hard times and struggle, of course I do. But I have a wonderful support system through my family, friends and boyfriend that can get me through anything. I know one thing for sure though.. I would not be even close to the person I am today without my mother. She has taught me everything I know and made sure I became a loving, well-rounded person. I couldn't be more thankful for that. She is my rock and I don't know what I would do without her.  

Okay, so that is me. A little bit of inside to why I am the way I am and where I came from.. I don't want to make this too lengthy. But if you guys want I can do another post going into more detail about my fitness journey, since I've talking about it a little on IG.

Thanks for reading guys!
Love you all!
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment