Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Current Workout Routine

Hi Everyone!

So this is a little later than expected, and my routine is going to be changing soon, but I will give you everything I have!
 P.S. I don't know the technical name of a lot of these.. I'm sorry, like I have said before, I am not a personal trainer so I don't really need to know! I'm sharing this because so many people have asked. I am absolutely open to someone telling me what they are if they can decipher what I'm saying LOL, but please don't be demeaning or it will just be deleted :) xoxo

Okay soooo!

Legs:
Two time per week- one with a quad focus, one with glutes/hammie focus!

For my quad focus day I typically do a combo of: 
-squats with a wider stance
-leg presses with wider footing, toes pointed out, feet toward bottom of platform
-squat and glut squeeze on the cable machine (I use the rope attachment for this)
-leg press machine jump squats with about 10-15 lbs (on the machine form, not the one where you can put the weights on manually)
-Hip abductor and adductor machines
-leg extension machine (for quad flexion)

For my Glute /hammie focus day:
-squats with  closer stance
-leg presses with closer footing, and feet as high as the can reach on platform
-deadlifts with bar
-deadlifts on the cable machine
-leg presses on the assisted pull up machine
-Hip thrusts on the leg extension machine
-smith machine squats from you knees so it isolates the glutes


Arms/ Back/chest:
Two times per week- I mix and match arms, back, and chest days but ill tell a little about how I usually pair them:

Biceps and chest:
-laying bicep curls
-bicep curls with bar
-flat, raised, and inverted bench presses
-dumbell chest press
-chest press machine
-chest pull machine (where you are pulling the two side of the machine together at about eye level)
-"hammer" hold bicep curls

Shoulders and tris:
-High pull, clean, press, rear press combo (from @bottlesandbarbells IG)
-cable machine face pulls
-high pulls
-lateral shoulder raises
-front shoulder raises
-tricep kickbacks
-tricep pull downs
-rear delt flys
-delt fly machine
-straight arm tricep pull downs

Back:
-lat pull dows (wide and close grip)
-rows
-lying rows
-bent over rows
-assisted pull ups

Cardio:
Typically before every lift I do 15-20 minutes of incline walking at anywhere for 3-4 speed at 15% incline!

Okay so I think this is everything! This have been my routine for a while! Like I said on IG a couple days ago I am diving back into BBG and I am super excited and motivated! So this is subject to change but I will keep you guys updated!

AGAIN: I am not a personal trainer, I took ideas from different places and threw them together.. It works for me but will it work for someone else? I dont know! So just keep that in mind.

I hope you guys like it and it was helpful! XOXO

Jenna






1 comment: